Powered By Blogger

Saturday, April 18, 2020

Coming together

Earlier posts on this blog I spoke about how many of the unsheltered homeless people were really in need of assistance after the closing of so many food pantries, the disappearance of day jobs and other factors caused by the response to the virus pandemic. At that time things were in chaos for everyone. Nobody was sure what was going to happen from day to day.
Since then I've seen individuals, church groups and other outreach organizations step up to help those who are struggling. Even the City of Ft Worth has stepped up to help the homeless community in more ways than normal. I am pleased to say that I am surprised at the response. At first I thought that the unsheltered homeless as well as the homeless people in the shelters would be left out in the confusion. Boy was I wrong. 
With that being said, to the people who are involved in this, Thank You.

No comments:

Post a Comment