Powered By Blogger

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Last night was fun. With all the high winds in the area last night things could have been a lot worse in my camp. It was a blessing that there was really not that much damage and truthfully I stayed nice and comfortable all night. Then I got up this morning and found how bad it was or not....
The only real problems were the two tarps that got blown off. One tarp basically wraps the whole tent. The second tarp covers the area over and in front of the tent. I also had a dead tree that was at the edge of the living area that went down but not on top of the tent...

These first two photos are what I found when I got out this morning.











These next two photos are before shots with the tarps in place












1 comment:

  1. Glad the tree missed you! We had a big branch come down. Those big, aging trees are scary.

    ReplyDelete