Powered By Blogger

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Post Xmas

I'm going to be quick here. I'm using a library computer today and have limited time available. My laptop quit for some reason and I won't be able to look at it for a while.....

Christmas was pretty interesting. I saw many people I normally do not see in the normal course of things. Some of them are people I've known for many years and in almost every case they all have sort of stagnated in their lives out here on the street.

It is sort of a shame but that is the way it is. I did contact two people I know that have gotten off the streets and into housing as well as 3 others who were in subsidized housing who for whatever reason lost it.

Myself on the other hand had the opportunity to network with others over this holiday season who in their own small ways may be able to keep me moving forward in a personal project of mine. Me. I am a work in progress and through much effort am making progress.

I hope all of you who are reading this have a Great, Safe and Prosperous New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment