Powered By Blogger

Saturday, November 17, 2018

Holidays

Here we are once again at the beginning of the holiday season. Thanksgiving is just a few days away and while I'm not sure what I'm going to be doing I do know that I have a lot to be thankful for.
Near where I live are 3 other guys. 2 of them have plans and the fellow who doesn't have plans intends to stay at his camp. Sort of a shame but I'll probably hang out with him.
There are far too many people who fall through the cracks in this fashion. I will do what I can but that is only a drop in the bucket.
Know of a camper near you? Make him or her a plate and reach out to them. Many times they are stuck with no one around who cares or are just To Stinking Proud to ask. Even I'm that way sometimes.
Just having someone reach out makes a difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment