Powered By Blogger

Saturday, November 17, 2018

Still Here 😃

It's been quite some time since my last post...
The simple update is that I'm technically still homeless. I've been pretty busy since I retired and have been moving around a lot. The technically homeless part is because finding a room/apartment that fits my budget is very difficult.
I've been watching the changes here in Ft Worth regarding homelessness and hope to learn more about all the improvements in homeless services. I'll report about these changes as time goes on.
On the flip side the number of unsheltered homeless people is still on the rise. One example is in an area where I once camped that at that time had no more than 5 camps now probably has more than 35 or 40 camps...
Bottom line is homelessness is still a real problem. The numbers of people who are homeless is still on the increase while certain services are lagging and other services are improving. It's a process.

No comments:

Post a Comment