Powered By Blogger

Monday, March 23, 2020

Unsheltered and the Virus

In the last post I wrote the other day I was really worried about the unsheltered guys....
I still am. 
Food is a huge problem for us. There's no way to make any money for groceries, not all food pantries are open and the places we could go to for a hot meal such as the Beautiful Feet Ministry or Broadway Baptist Church are closed. Even getting to a food pantry that's open is problematic because they are too far away. Especially for me.
Last week I found a food pantry that was open. I was walking and I was wiped out when I got to camp. Unfortunately none of the other people camped nearby were having any luck so I shared what I had. Lucky for us even though the groceries only lasted for two days. Others are not that lucky though.
Until this emergency settles down the unsheltered guys, some senior citizens and poverty level people are really going to get hurt.
Thanks to all of you who have been doing something to help those less fortunate. God Bless you

No comments:

Post a Comment