Powered By Blogger

Saturday, February 23, 2013

Where This Blog Is Going and How


Where this Blog is going and how


 

In a recent post I spoke of what I wish to talk about in regards to a limited aspect of homelessness known as “chronic unsheltered homelessness”. In this post I’m going to describe some of my immediate and long term goals that will apply to the continuation of the mission of this Blog.

The first thing I had to do was to determine my ultimate goals regarding myself and this blog.

With regards to this blog, I’ve decided to concentrate on the chronic unsheltered homeless. In addition I intend to speak of the people on both sides of the equation. Both the homeless people themselves as well as what people are doing to help eliminate or at least alleviate the problem of chronic unsheltered homelessness.

Secondly, my personal goals to be able to continue these postings for the long and short term require that I make a commitment to work with the first set of goals in mind. In order for me to do this I have to meet a few intermediate goals. So far I’ve managed to meet some goals that I had established for myself several years ago. The establishment of this blog is one of them. Another was to resolve my substance abuse issues and still another which is still on going, is to improve my personal quality of life.

With that being said, my personal journey is as much what this blog is about as it is the personal journey of all the other homeless people I speak of.

In the next posting I’ll speak more of my personal goals both intermediate and long term.

No comments:

Post a Comment